As the Search Committee prepares for reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates, we ask you to pray. Now is the time we ask God to open the ears, minds and hearts of potential candidates to our call, and we ask God to move them to act.
Under the maxim that God helps those who help themselves, we also encourage you to recruit candidates who might be interested. Many priests find a new church by word of mouth, not by a listing on the national jobs-available list. Speak with priests you know and ask if they know of possible candidates. If you know someone directly, ask them if they are interested.
The information you will need is:
- St. Mark’s is looking for an ordained Episcopal priest for a full-time position, starting in mid-2016.
- The portfolio (job description) will be posted on the Diocese of Colorado website.
- The profile can be accessed on the front page of St. Mark’s website.
- All applications must go to the Rev. Lou Blanchard, Canon Missioner, Diocese of Colorado. LBlanchard@ColoradoDiocese.org
- Applications will be received until November 25, 2016.